Saturday, August 18, 2012

BitCoins

My newest obsession... bitcoins!!! I woke up super early today because I couldn't stop dreaming about them. I don't even know what to think about this. So for the last few days, EVEN THOUGH I was supposed to be studying for MCATs, I've been arduously trying to collect bitcoins. The process is painstakingly long. Understatement.

Okay, so I've decided to whore out my blog. I think Melissa and I decided a week ago that people in the US generally don't read personal blogs, but if you like it, keep reading and send it to other people?? For each visit, I get paid in fractions of a bitcoin. I noticed that my site IS actually receiving hits, so I'll experiment a little. The amount I'm getting is basically negligible though so really I'm just doing this for fun (is this even the right word to use)?

Readers! Please refer to the below FAQ.

What are bitcoins?
Online currency!

Why do you want bitcoins?
Bitcoins can be used to make purchases online. Some vendors accept bitcoins and not USD.

So bitcoins are worth real money?
Compare bitcoins to Zoey. If you've ever tried to buy her from me, you may have noticed that I am extremely reluctant to part ways with her even when you are offering more than what she's worth. That and I seem to value them far more than everyone else. The analogy works in both ways. That being said, I'm not here to make money or eventually sell my bitcoins for money. Trust me when I say that my bitcoins will eventually benefit you in some way (if I know you in real life).

Can't you just buy bitcoins?
Yes, and I probably will do that eventually. Honestly... I give myself a week before I just say fuck it and buy them.

Why don't I want bitcoins?
I can literally not think of anyone I know PERSONALLY who would want to deal with bitcoins and the risk that can be associated with them.

Are you doing something illegal?
No.

How have you been getting bitcoins?
Pouring hours and hours into clicking on ads and signing up for sites that give you bitcoins, using various combinations of e-mails to get more. Interested in my progress? The hours I have spent on this have equated to POINT SIX BTC. Yup, .6 BTC.

If bitcoins are so hard to get, why are you wasting your time?
Because I like to waste my time and I have no friends.

Why should I help you?
I can see who hits my site. If I end up generating bitcoins from this site, you will be rewarded. I am aware that this is unlikely; the amount of hits needed would be outrageous. I guess for now, just think of it as investing a few seconds of your day. Just don't get all excited to get anything because the odds are I won't either.

How can I help?
Visit the site once a day! Send to people you know! Be sure to use this link: http://www.bitbin.it/BKNMKVnn

No comments:

Post a Comment