Friday, August 3, 2012

Why the hell not

Okay so, a couple of months ago, I discovered Xiaxue's blog which is late because she's been blogging for almost a decade now. For anyone who doesn't know, she is a famous blogger who lives in Singapore whom is both loved and hated for her bitchiness. She is SUPER BEAUTIFUL and I really envy her. Anyone who knows me knows I rarely envy anyone; in fact, I can't even think of another person.

But I thought, if she can get famous blogging, why can't I? Okay, I kind of know I can't. Being bitchy is only a small facet of her blog, and she does make up and advertorials as well. I'm just saying though, a big part of her appeal is her bitchiness. When I read her entries, I can totally relate to the things she thinks so now I kind of wish I had kept blogging when I was young because she honestly sounds a lot like me. A lot of factors play into her success though; she is gorgeous and she lives in Asia where it is not so accepted for her to be so brusque. In America, I can definitely say fuck this and fuck that and nobody will give two fucks about it. I actually laugh when people complain about how vulgar she is. Please!

I guess I'm just bored because I'm supposed to be studying for my MCAT so I keep finding new ways to waste time. Trick myself into thinking that I'm blogging because I want to attain fame... but really it is to procrastinate. If anything, I can look back on this when I'm older... like a time capsule??

No comments:

Post a Comment