Thursday, August 9, 2012

People are reading my blog! But I don't know whom... I had decided to continue blogging as something for me to look back on or just for Dallana to read while she is in Africa because I concluded that no one would actually read my entries. However, between yesterday and today, I've had 13 views! That could mean 13 people have viewed my blog... or one person visited my blog 13 times... Someone leave me comments, please! I don't mind if it's hate comments because I don't care if you disagree anyway! Maybe if I get a lot of readers, I will start posting my sexy nudies! Jk...?

Someone's extremely sexist status popped up on my FB feed yesterday. I'll call him Eddie because his name is Eddie and I don't feel I have to protect his anonymity. Apparently, Eddie feels that even in 2012, women should commit to their outdated gender roles to cook (presumably clean, sew, and garden as well) for their men. Yet, he is probably not in any financial position to marry and provide for his wife and future children. So while he can not fulfill his "duties" as a male, he requests that women still learn to cook to satisfy his needs. Eddie, if you still feel like it is 1970, please be a MAN instead of a whiny bitch that can support a wife so that maybe a wife can come along and cook for you without having to worry about money. Unfortunately for Eddie, he is quite ugly and has a fat face so no wife is likely to come along to cook for him any time soon. If you look at the below comments, somebody jokes, "Enjoy your meeting with HR tomorrow." This fat-faced fuck, Eddie, next comments (not shown) that HP does not have HR. Isn't it amazing that people as retarded as this can get a job??? Really, please explain to me how a company the size and caliber of Hewlett Packard does NOT have a human resources department. ATTENTION: HP, YOU HAVE HIRED A SEXIST MORON AND THIS IS THE KIND OF PERSON REPRESENTING YOUR COMPANY. Ladies, isn't fat-faced Eddie a catch? He even completes his insults with "make me a sandwich!"



I actually posted this question on Reddit asking men if they feel that it is a woman's job to cook. About 35 people responded and said no so congrats Eddie! Based on these results, you are more sexist than the community of a website widely known for their blatant misogyny. To be honest, sexism didn't used to bother me too much, but it is becoming increasingly more irritating as I believe that men are horrible bastards more and more... I guess I'm becoming sexist.

EDIT: And look how ugly... thank god the picture is in black and white and he is wearing sunglasses. It only means he is uglier in real life but we are blessed to not have to see it! And can you imagine?? The black and white is slimming down his face and yet STILL SO FUCKING FAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment